BOWLING FOR BIRTHDAYS...
What makes the perfect Sunday afternoon? Good food, family and lots of bowling fun.
We were tested in the funniest of ways. Did we have patience? Oh yeah!
We decided to eat at Polo's only to discover they are closed on Sunday. We decided to bowl in Bellaire only to discover the lanes were booked until after 5. When we finally got 2 lanes at a new alley one of the lanes was busted, our balls were stuck, the game reset with each roll of the ball. After bowling, we decided to top of the afternoon with a scoop of ice cream and a birthday song only to discover that 3 parlors have gone out of business.
We were not discouraged...we laughed...hard. It is simply our luck :) We drove on and moved the celebration to the next venue. Happy birthday Uncle Jeff and daddy too. I sure did have fun! I am a fantastic bumper bowler! I am ready to play any day. 







Saturday, September 12, 2009
Posted by J Taylor at 5:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment