A SNEAK PEEK!...
Grandpa came to town and I was so excited! It was a great day! I got to play with mama's 'ol man and my Halloween costume was delivered. Grandpa got the first sneak peek of me as Wolverine. I went through the entire magazine pic by pic before deciding upon my costume. I think the claws were the deciding factor for me...mom made me promise I was a good guy. No bad guys allowed in this house...besides the good guys always win...that what she says. Grandpa played right along; he made the perfect Hulk. I was ready to go to dinner in costume, but we decided to change at the last minute..."scrambled egg hair" and all we were ready for a dinner out. Thanks for my dollars grandpa...I love earning money! I'll serve you ice cream anyday! "Who wants ice cream?" I've been counting and counting.


Sunday, September 27, 2009
Posted by J Taylor at 2:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment