Monday, December 07, 2009

LANDON IS 4!
My buddy Landon and I share the same birthday and Miss Julia was born just 3 days later. Planning our November birthday bashes is always an interesting affair for our mamas. This year they did great! No one had dual parties. It was nice to enjoy one at time. Landon had a painting party. We went to Arts a Glaze, chose an animal and painted till our hearts were content. I picked a pig and went to town painting and creating his story. I named him "Rainbow Pig" given all of his colors. Rainbow Pig had brown blotches of paint on his belly and down his leg from playing in the mud. It was difficult for me to understand leaving him behind to dry, but I was so excited when Ms. Allison delivered him to my house. Rainbow Pig ate breakfast and dinner with me for a week.

0 comments: