Sunday, January 24, 2010

THRILLED TO BE AT MONSTER JAM AGAIN!...
It was the thrill show and my cousin Wesley was just 2 sections over. Thank you Aunt Kay for our tickets! It was the perfect family outing--a real THRILLER!
It was a new line up of Monster Trucks and lots of ROARING fun. I was so proud to sport my Shell Shock Ninja Turtle gear. We saw him a few weeks ago at the races. Mom could hardly keep me on my seat or my flag out of faces unless I was reading the Monster Truck 2010 yearbook. I have already picked my favorites, read up on their trophies won and made several requests to go to Nationals in Vegas to see the finals--maybe next year.
Grave Digger was the big winner for the night. He did some pretty cool jumps in reverse during his freestyle run, but I really wanted Toro Loco to win it. Yes, there were tears as we climbed the stairs to exit. "GRAVE DIGGER ALWAYS WINS!" So, mom and dad made a special run just for me. It was a little red neck, but we stopped at Wal-Mart on the way home to add to my monster truck collection. We found Monster Mutt Dalmation, Maximum Destruction and Donkey Kong right off. I was SOOOOO excited. Then the fact that it was already 11:00 kicked in and the tears started flowing yet again. We did not find Batman or the Turtle. Mom had no idea there were so many. So, the searching continues and it is well worth the added effort. I tucked each monster truck into my bed last night and woke this morning to recreate the entire evening. There was jumping, flipping, racing and crashing happening right in my playroom.

0 comments: