I HEART YOU!...
This year, Valentine's Day in the Taylor house was about spending time together and enjoying the day doing all of our favorite things and relaxing. We made heart shaped cherry chip cupcakes and topped them with cherry icing and sprinkles and cooked out before Uncle Dusty arrived for some play time. I showed him my Monster Jam yearbook and we raced trucks until mom proclaimed it bedtime. I must admit, I was a bit sad. I did not want the day to end.
Uncle Dusty and Dad were making a trip to Austin the next day to show Uncle Dusty around UT. He had orientation with the Honors Program there. I can't wait to visit him. I must have asked mom on 3 different occasions if they were going to see the bats while they were there. Mom promised we would make that trip soon. It is on her list of favorite things (at least for the moment.)

Sunday, February 28, 2010
Posted by J Taylor at 10:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment