A MONSTER JAM FAMILY...
That's what dad calls us. Some families watch sports; ours watches Speed TV. I am learning all about geography, broadcasting, truck maintenance and racing. I have memorized cities and states, truck names, driver names, number of wins/trophies and more. Mom and dad love my excitement and creativity and have enjoyed the hunt for trucks as much as I have. At least once a week our living room is transformed into an arena from somewhere around the world. It has been China, California (that's my favorite state), Florida, San Antonio and many, many more. I enlist mom and dad to play along helping me construct ramps, walls, obstacles and of course race my competitors. We throw on head phones, grab a microphone and channel Scott Douglas as we interview the drivers before or after each run. What can I say? We are happily enjoying being a Monster Jam Family...at least until it is time to clean up.



We are still on the look out for Backwards Bob...this is his drivers signature pose.
Monday, May 03, 2010
Posted by J Taylor at 6:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment