UNCLE DUSTY...
Congratulations on graduation! You must be proud of all your accomplishments!
Outside your academics, mom and dad are so impressed with your caring heart, your patience and your ability to interact with adults and children and put both groups at ease. You are a perfect fit in our house.
I am too. I love playing with you! We play all day as we create new toys and scenarios for the play. I am sure I exhaust you, but you never show it. You are always willing to throw on a silly hat, do a little jig or play a ditty right along side me.
Your new friends and experiences at UT will be AMAZING, but I hope you always find time to hang out with your #1 fan. I think you are the coolest! 
Wednesday, June 09, 2010
Posted by J Taylor at 2:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment