LMS GRADUATION 2010...
Each year LMS holds graduation for the kindergarten students who will be joining the ranks of first grade the following year. All primary students participate by performing a themed song. It is always an adventure to get all the students and their parents settled before the program begins. LMS parents and family pack the Berry Center stage each year. It is literally standing room only. We knew to arrive early so Mawmaws grabbed us some of the best seats in the house. I visited with lots of friends before heading back to the staging room. Mom and dad had the cameras ready to roll. I was all smiles and sang along just as I had practiced 1,000 times before. I even broke out a few of my fancy moves on the stage. I was proud of my performance and up way past bedtime. By the end of the program the combination of tired and being over stimulated by every friend in the school had come to a head. It is hard to believe that I am just 1 year away from my kindergarten year. We have lots of decisions to make about placement, public or private and so forth, but one thing is for sure...I'm ready!



Sunday, May 30, 2010
Posted by J Taylor at 6:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment