SMARTY PANTS...
Mom is always coming up with new ways to keep me engaged in educational toys and learning materials. She loves to shop for pens, pencils, tablets and more. Yes, she is definitely a teacher at heart, but my teacher first.
Mom and I were using my chalk to draw pictures and write words when I decided to surprise her. I turned my board around and revealed a number line. I explained it to her as if she had never seen one before. Of course I followed this lesson by teaching her how to add and subtract. Forget down time...I now teach addition facts while sitting upon the toilet and a little of everything else too. Did you know that 7 and 8 is 78 or that when my iphone says 743 that means that it is 7:43? Mom is learning so much these days.
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Posted by J Taylor at 4:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment