SO MANY AND SO DELICIOUS!
Fresh veggies and farm eggs; it really doesn't get much better. Mawmaws surprised me with a variety bag full of my favorite thing--tomatoes! Mom has to keep her eye on me as I would eat them to the point of illness. After a few sillies, a quick wash and an eye opening examination in awe of the red balls I picked the biggest of them all for my snack. Yep, I ate it just like an apple. Mom still finds it hard to believe that throughout her entire pregnancy the taste of tomato be it sauce or raw made her instantly sick and miserable with reflux. In fact, she did not even introduce citrus fruits and veggies to me until I was well past 16 months of age due to my own reflux. Look at me now...I could live on citrus alone. In fact, I just about do.
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Posted by J Taylor at 4:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment