LIL COWBOY...
Every cowboy needs some boots, but I think these are a bit big for me! I'm 39 weeks old, 23.4 pounds and just over 30 inches long...these boots may fit soon. Just this week I started pulling up on mom and on my toy basket too. I can pull up to a sitting, kneeling and standing position. I still need help to stay put, but I am getting there faster than mom can believe. I am still creeping around on my belly. I push off with my left foot and reach out and grab anything I can pull with my left arm. MUSCLE MAN! I tried honey dew melon this past week too...it makes me burp :) I have started to talk even more and call for mum, mum all the time...esp when I am tired or upset. Mum, mum is on the way! 
What size are these things?
Sunday, August 06, 2006
Posted by J Taylor at 9:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment