
HEY, THAT'S ME!...
Mom is already on a roll. She has my name on the fridge and pictures of me all over too. I like the letters. I can cruise by in my car and rearrange them. If you know mom, then you know she has to put them back in the right order. This rearranging keeps mom pretty busy :) Okay, I will cut her a break...she does let me put them back the way I like too. I usually chew on them for a bit, drop some on the floor, hide some in my car, toss a few under the fridge (YUCK!) and then wait for mom to fix it all again. Mom, I think I want some new magnets. I think they have a farm set I would like to try out.
Spelling is easy!
Saturday, September 02, 2006
Posted by J Taylor at 12:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment