THE CHILDREN'S ZOO...
Mom and I took a day to ourselves. We went to the zoo. It was such a beautiful day, we just had to get outdoors. We saw lots of animals, some new and some I had seen before. My favorite this time was the bird house. We stood very quietly on a bridge and birds flew all around us. This was really exciting for me; really scary for mom. She is not a huge fan of birds. What a testiment of love. Mom watched for birds all day just for me. She even wants to put a bird house and bird bath in the backyard so that more birds will stop by to visit. More on that later. We had lunch infront of the Meerkat exibit. Needless to say, I did not eat much. I was too busy watching those little guys run and dig. Their funny!
Then we made it to the Children's Zoo exibits. WOW! I had a blast with all the things here. It was chilly out, but the sun felt great so I decided I needed to try out the water park. I didn't mind getting wet. It was fun! Mom had to take my shoes off so I could walk around with dry feet later. I can't wait to get back there. Then we headed to the petting zoo. Mom decided...GOATS ARE JUST NOT NICE! I was so sweet. I pet them gently. I pointed at them, laughed at them and brushed them too. Mom just kept taking pictures. And then...I got a head butt. That goat knocked me over. You should have seen my face. I had the biggest frown, tiny tears and look of shock ever. Mom didn't know what to do. She told on the goat and he had to go to "time out" for awhile. Don't worry about me though. I got right back up and found a new goat (after some mama lovin' first.) Bad thing is, it happened again. Mom is starting to worry if I will develop a fear of goats. 2 head butts, 2 knock downs and I was so sweet! We found a new place to play. 

Sunday, March 04, 2007
Posted by J Taylor at 2:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment