LITTLE PIECES...BIG JOY!
Reagan and I often take walks in the wagon to our neighborhood duck pond. I have to say though that spring is not the best time of year to visit. It is beautiful, the weather is wonderful, but the ducks are all a bit crazy! Reagan loves to feed the ducks. He holds the bread bag the whole way there. He had been practicing breaking off little pieces of bread to throw to them too. He has it down...to crumbs. I just laugh. It makes him so happy. He actually squeals as he chases the ducks around. He looks for ones that missed out on the bread, points to them and is off again. My main job at the pond is to prevent Mr. RGT from swimming with the turtles. I think he would try. He loves to walk right up to the water and look at the ducks that are bobbing or feeding off the side of the pond walls. This kid is an amimal lover!
Wednesday, April 04, 2007
He even brings joy to the ducks!
Posted by J Taylor at 2:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment