Wednesday, April 04, 2007

RODEO DAYS, HOUSTON...
YEE-HAW! Ridin' the range with my folks was great fun! Aunt Melissa, Uncle Gene, Aunt Carley, Uncle JJ and my lil cous Wes had lots to of fun too. This was the day of lots of firsts for me. I rode a pony and cried when I had to get off. I took my picture sitting on a longhorn. This time I cried when I had to get on. I pet three rabbits. They were so soft I giggled. In the petting zoo, I had my shirt eaten by a deer. I had a look of shock and then disgust when my shirt was all wet. I decided the goats were more fun. One tried to climb in my lap when mom was taking my picture! That's when the giggles and then the look of surprise returned. I wore a cowboy hat a few times during the day. I was a real deal lil cowboy. I went to a fair there was so much to see and hear. Mom was surprised I could sleep through some of it. Too bad for me though, I was just a smidge to short to ride any of the rides. Mom and dad tried to sneak me onthe giant slide, but the workers were doing their jobs and measured me. 2.5 inches to small. So, I drank part of mom's icee, I was hot and it tasted great, and ate a few dippin' dots instead. YUMMY! It was a great day with the fam. Now part of tradition. See you all next year for part 2.




























Cowboy Reagan Taylor at 16 months!

0 comments: