HIP, HIP HOP...
Happy Easter! This is my 2nd. Too bad it was raining. We made the most of it though. We had breakfast at Grandma Malone's house. It was a feast! I ate waffles, cantelope, blueberries, strawberries and more and I loved every bite. Then, we were off to church. I enjoyed the music and swayed back and forth with mom. I think she had a master plan though. I was sleeping on her shoulder by the time the pastor started his sermon. I woke up just in time to add a few words to the prayer and sing another song. I was perfect! When we got back to Grandma's house I had a basket of goodies to enjoy. Grandma had stuffed giant eggs with cranberries, cherries, goldfish and animal crackers and mom hid the eggs around the living room. I found eggs in the plants, the couch and more. What little boy wouldn't try to find these eggs? Mom kept trying to take my picture, but all I wanted to do was open the eggs and see what was inside. Well, eat what was inside is a more honest answer. I did not have time to sit or smile. I was a busy boy!
Later that day, mom told me all about the real celebration of Easter. We read the book that Grandpa Malone gave me about the Easter story and I listened to every word intently. Mom is anxious to see the Godly man that I will become.
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
Hoppy Easter!
Posted by J Taylor at 9:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment