Thursday, June 07, 2007

MY OTHER SIDE...
Memorial Day was rainy. We had big plans that included a giant pool and waterfall at Al's and lots of great food, but we got stuck inside for the most part. We had a chance to swim between rain episodes, but the water was SO COLD...dad would not even get in. I clung to mom and fussed at the thought of getting in that water. The best part of the day--THE FRUIT SALAD--yummy! I tried to get my hands on a few imported pieces of glass that Al had on display around his house, but Aunt Kaci moved them just in time. My cousin Wesley and I will have to come up with a better plan next time. Just wait. Two little guys move lots faster than those adults.
Mom, dad and I stopped by to see Pepe before the events got going. Lucky for us, Dolly and Aunt Sandy stopped by too. It was a quick visit, but I loved to see my other side.













Pepe loves his Little Man--I always smile for him!

0 comments: