Saturday, March 29, 2008

I LOVE MY MOMMY...
This was my all time favorite shirt. I loved the big red heart and saying that I love mom. I literally teared up when mom said I had to take it off to wash it. We had a great Valentine's Day. Dad covered the house with big heart balloons. I had a blast following the trail and then opening my gifts too. It turns out mom and dad love me more than you can imagine!
I had fun experince at school too. I had my first Valentine card exchange (I gave out pink, red and lavender play-doh to my friends.) I loved carrying my bag of cards. I knew that my bag held lots of candy too. Mom let me eat a sucker on the way home. I enjoyed every lick. We stopped by the mailbox to get my gift from grandpa. Mom jumped out of the car with keys in hand and shut the door to keep me safe. I was safe allright--locked in. Mom had just got the car back and the dealership neglected to key the door properly. The keys they gave mom did not open the doors--WHOOPS! Mom and the neighbors brainstormed, jimmied and everything else they could think of to get me out with a smile. Meantime, I just looked at my valentines and continued to eat my sucker. Finally mom had enough--she called 911. Soon I was surrounded by firetrucks, policecars and an ambulance. I was fine, but they had to make sure. I was so excited to see them up close. I made my own sounds for the rescue cars. The firemen used a metal bar to pry open the passenger side door and get me out. I was still snug as a bug in my carseat enjoying my 2nd sucker. I had asked mom to open it while I was still locked in. She just smiled and said she could not do it, but that she knew I could...I just had to pull really hard. What do you know. I did it. Thank God! It was a cool day, still light outside and I had a full bag of entertainment. God loves me and mom too!


Happy Valentine's Day!

0 comments: