ROCKED OUT!...
Forget the rocking chair...I ROCK-N-ROLL! Dad and I are hooked. I can sing lyrics to hard rock, 80's rock and more. Mom isn't so sure that is a good thing though (but she laughs.) I select my own guitar, and then build my set, guitar and player to my own specifications. My favorite is Bark at the Moon and the fish guitar (go figure.) I stomp my foot to the beat, lay on the floor and wiggle my legs, pace back and forth and play above my head just to name a few of my rockin' moves. Mom and dad have captured a few of my jam sessions on video. We keep the family laughing and enjoying their music. Care to play? I think I'm done for the night.
Sleepin in the van is out...I prefer my chair
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Posted by J Taylor at 2:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment