THIS IS WHAT COOL LOOKS LIKE...
I'm fresh out of the tub and feeling good. I'm ready to read with mom. My favorite books are those with real photographs and captions. I love to hear facts about animals, fish and reptiles. I remember their names too...don't try to fake it. I recently corrected mom when she said "it's a monkey." I had to inform her that infact it was a gorilla. Mom has had a bit of trouble with me and these books. I love to take them in the car with us. I inspect each photo then call out "what's this mommy?" I expect her to respond. Trouble is, she can't see the picture and drive at the same time. So, if you see a white Honda swerving down the road...it is probably us trying to master reading and driving at the same time.
I found my baby shades and decided to try them on for size--I am a big boy now!
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Posted by J Taylor at 2:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment