O-PEN, O-PEN, O-PEN THE BOX!....
Lala knew I needed a pick me up. I was still feeling yucky with all the reactive airway junk, sinus infections and more. Dad convinced her that this is just what I needed (was he feeling sick too?) I was thrilled to have my very own drum set, a new guitar and oh yes, a real microphone. More songs to learn and dances too. I can really rock the house now!


I'm lookin for a few good band mates
Lala knew I needed a pick me up. I was still feeling yucky with all the reactive airway junk, sinus infections and more. Dad convinced her that this is just what I needed (was he feeling sick too?) I was thrilled to have my very own drum set, a new guitar and oh yes, a real microphone. More songs to learn and dances too. I can really rock the house now!


I'm lookin for a few good band mates


0 comments:
Post a Comment