THEY LEFT ME!...
Mom and dad celebrated their 3rd anniversary 3 days early on February 23rd. Mawmaw was excited to stay and play with me while mom and dad had a real date. Infact, they left me! They had their first night away. Mom wasn't sure either one of us would sleep, but we made it. We both woke in the night and wondered where the other one was, but we survived :) Mom and dad thought of me often, but they enjoyed having some extra time to spend with eachother too. MawMaw and I had fun exploring with all my toys. I think I wore her out! She looked very sleepy when mom and dad made it home. Thanks for staying with me MawMaw...maybe mom will let me sleep over with you one of these days.
Our family 3 years later!
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Posted by J Taylor at 2:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment