AND THE VERY NEXT DAY...
We celebrated Memorial day pool side. I was so hungry from my chex mix diet I ate a whole hamburger and could have consumed a whole cantelope too. The sun was out and we enjoyed every second of the cool water, rafts and pool toys. I showed off my swimming skills and jumped with NO FEAR! from the edge of the pool. I kicked my legs and walked the steps as I waited for the next ball or float (not always with a smile.) We were tired and Wes and I had just a bit of trouble sharing the balls and rings. I thought "Mine" was easy to understand, but I guess sharing is required! Mom and Aunt Carley think that Wes and I will appreciate these matching pictures when we get grown, but I'm not so sure. At least we both look handsome!


Guess how many pictures we took to get just one? I tired all my poses to make mom smile too.
Monday, June 23, 2008
Posted by J Taylor at 1:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment