Monday, June 23, 2008

BIG BOY BIKE...
I have worked my way up to my 3rd bike...not a trike anymore. I have training wheels now. Mom and dad were convinced that this is what I needed and what do you know; you can find just about everything you need while shopping at Target. The words "please mommy" do the trick everytime. Mom and dad were so confused though. They did not know what size I would need. One box said up to 38 inches and the other 38-48 inches and look at me I am 38 inches. So, the big boy bike is just that...a bit too big, but I don't mind. Dad and I worked with all the tools and into the night to assemble this monster. I just had to try it out. When night time came we flicked on the garage lights and I rode in the light of the garage for awhile. I just couldn't get enough. I still need a bit of practice on pushing my pedals, but I am a big boy now. Watch out neighbors. I will be cruising the sidewalks sooner that you know.

0 comments: