Monday, June 23, 2008

I'M A BEBE TOO...

Aunt Meme, Uncle Mean and Ella came for a visit. Mom was so excited she got to pull out all of my baby toys and gear. I was excited too. I had no idea how much mom had hidden from me. Seeing Elda enjoy it made me wonder if I would still like it too. I had to try it all out. The saucer was a real hit! I bounced and played in that thing for at least 30 minutes too bad I looked like a monkey on a coconut (that's what daddeye says.) My knees were kneeling on the bottom of the saucer. I have really grown. I am up to 38 and a half inches and 38 pounds shoes included.
I was a gentleman to say the least. I shared so well and showed Elda all my favorite Houston spots and passtimes. What can I say...I'm in love (with Meme too!)

0 comments: