Monday, June 23, 2008

GOGGLES ARE GOOD!
I have been fighting mom for some extended time now about washing my hair in the tub. I have so much of it to begin with, but I DO NOT LIKE WATER IN MY EYES! Whew! It took mom awhile to figure that one out. She thought for the longest that I was worried about my ears, but now I have the words to explain it to her. Problem solved! Mom bought me goggles. We were successful! I didn't have to cry because the water ran right off. Now I can get over the anxiety and back to enjoying my bath. I love to scrub to dub and play in the tub. I practice swimming in there too. I can blow bubbles, make splashes and now wash my hair too. Mom allows me to rinse my hair now. I am in control of the water bucket. I pour it on my own head to rinse the suds. What a compromise! This Taylor Tot is happy!



















I tried out all my swimmy moves with the goggles. Mom had to remind me that big splashes are for the big pool.

0 comments: