Monday, June 23, 2008

JUST LIKE TO GOOD 'OL DAYS...
Summer is here! We have so much scheduled including play dates with my good friends and there mommy's too. Landon and I have the same birthday and Julia was born just 3 days after. I moms love to see how we are growing and changing and compare notes too. Landon is the first to have a sibling and so we have been playing at his house this month. Trying out all his toys has been loads of fun. I love his BBQ grill and pretend to cook up hotdogs for my friends. Okay, I admit it. I did chase Julia and pretend to throw hotdogs at her, but she ran away with my tongs so I think she deserved it! To say the least, the 3 of us have kept our moms very busy and oh so proud!

0 comments: