Sunday, November 02, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!...
Mom and dad themed up to match me and notice the hat--it makes it into the costume theme each year. 3 years a running...how long can they keep this up? We started the evening by Trunk or Treating with Mawmaws at our church. There was a large turn out and I got lots of great treats and decorated a pumpkin too. Mawmaws always spends Halloween with me and she doesn't even steal my candy. That's a great grandma! I can't say the same for mom and dad...they were both taking pieces.
Then it was time for a costume change! Lala ordered this suit for my dress up box. Lucky for me it came in just in time. Daddy brought it home today! I zipped myself into my new Spiderman suit and met Austin for some door to door Trick or Treating. We had so much fun walking the streets. Double Spidy trouble, but oh so sweet! I flew around the block and shot webs too. I loved being Spiderman and lucky for me the night was not over yet. We headed to Julia's Mimi's house for a party. I ate yet another cupcake and posed with a princess too. By the end of the evening we were ready to sleep and looking forward to the time change too. I refused to surender the suit though. Mom and dad had to pry me out of the suit and promise that come sunrise I could wear it again...and I did! Saturday brought yet another Halloween party with the neighbors and a visit from Uncle Dusty too. We were busy, but we were having family fun and that is the "spirit" we love most!




















0 comments: