Sunday, November 23, 2008

LET US KNOW YOU ARE HERE...
Calling all readers!...We want to know you are there. Leave us a message in the comments portion of this post. Mom would write and read just for us, but we would like to know who our other audience is too.
Side note...you can pick a song on the player just hit the arrows to the left or right. We now have 3 and I think they're great. Keep checking back to read more fun information and hear some music that inspires mom. She's such a girl! By the way, we love to read your blogs too. We check out pictures and read comments daily at our house. You're not the only ones :)

5 comments:

The Barrs said...

I"m here. I check all of the time to see what Reagan is up to.

Allison said...

I'm here too! I check in on a regular basis.

Unknown said...

Hi Reagan and mom! *wave*.. you are on my google reader updates, so I can see anytime mom posts new pics and fun stories! I love seeing you grow up! Maybe one day I'll actually get to meet you! Mom and I grew up around the corner and she was great friends w/ my sis.. oh and we're birthday buddies, too!

~Christy

Fisher Family said...

Shane and Ryan love to look at what Reagan is up to and see all the Taylor fun!
Cheryl

Amy's Antics said...

I'm reading...thanks for all the fun details!!