TURKEY DAY...TAKE 2!...
We were still feeling full from the day before, but we were ready to see Grandpa (aka Pappy, Pops and Pappy-Poppy for belly laughs of course.) Uncle Jeff grilled hamburgers and Donna and Amanda fixed up the rest--I was glad it wasn't more turkey. I spent most of my day lounging in Uncle Jeff's media room. How could mom say no? I could see every detail of my favorite shows on his big screen. I snuggled in under a big soft blanket and let everyone else rush around me. By the time lunch was served I was sleeping. No worries though; mom saved me a burger. When I woke up I was greeted by Amanda's family and had a friend to play with too. Her niece is just under a year older than me. We had plenty to play with while the grown ups decorated the tree. We ended the night with tot sized karaoke. Uncle Jeff and Amanda had to search their I-pods because I was intent on playing rock-n-roll and of course playing the part of the spiky hair guy. My buddy on the other hand danced to all kinds of tunes--she was a girly-girl. We are looking forward to seeing you at Christmas Grandpa. Save your energy because I am ready to run and play! 

Sunday, December 14, 2008
Posted by J Taylor at 3:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment