TURKEY DAY...TAKE 3!...
Whew! I did not want to get dressed up again. I wanted comfy pants and a comfy shirt. Mom promised I could change after lunch and we were off--Turkey Day, Take 3. This time we were headed to Aunt Pat's house. This is the food that mom looks forward too. It is Mamanez style and it took the whole family to get the dressing just right. That was Mamanez's tradition...taste it again and again until you all agree. It took lots of tasting spoons and almost a whole can of sage, but we were close. I of course filled up on chex mix, chocolate. While it all cooked and we all snacked, the family gathered and Shanghai was in play--2 games this year and Uncle Jeff was the big winner. I was busy acting silly with my cousin, Damian. We ran in and out of every room laughing and rolling around. We were quickly redirected...I played Wii baseball and bowling and ran myself crazy...crazy tired that is. The minute we hit the car I was out. I slept all the way to Tyler. It was a peacful ride for mom and dad and I needed the rest. 





Sunday, December 14, 2008
Posted by J Taylor at 3:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment