A CHRISTMAS GIFT TO ROAR ABOUT!...
We were off to Lala's house to continue the family fun. Everyone was gathered and waiting for the big reveal--3 big surprises awaited me. One was something to ROAR about; a giant dinosaur complete with munching mouth and wagging tail. WOW! Wes and I climbed on and off of it all night. We fed it leaves and roared right along with it. Then, I opened my gift from Aunt Kay and Uncle Al. It was a puppet theater! I had a whole box of puppets too. There were dinosuars and monsters I was so excited to play with them. Aunt Carley and Uncle JJ got me my very own ant farm and a book and puppet too. Big Grandma gave me yearly ornaments to adorn with my picture and a money for more books too. But my favorite gift of all is still my computer. I can work just like dad. I have amazed everyone with how quickly I have mastered the mouse, the pen and the keyboard. I know just what to do. I love working on my Computer Cool School so much that mom and dad purchased more games for me to play. I am learning so fast and I finally feel like a big guy in dads office.
Well the night was still young and we had a feast to enjoy. I once again conqured the relish tray. I am not a fan of fancy holiday foods. Just give me cheese, pickles, tomatos and snacks. The grown ups can enjoy all the yummy yums they want. The grown ups spent the afternoon playing Wii and the lil ones followed suit with empty controllers. When it was time to go there were tears of course, but I was fast asleep by the time we arrived home. A very busy day was a very special day to share with family and remember the real reason for the holiday. With 4 Christmas celebrations we have no idea what it means to be "Home for the Holidays," but we do know that love of family, however big, brings the best home you could ask for.


Monday, January 19, 2009
Posted by J Taylor at 9:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment