Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I WANNA STEAK!...
We joined the KAYA crew for dinner and a pre-Christmas celebration. The food was outstanding and I was determined to eat a steak! I did too...I ate more than daddy! With a full tummy and knowing that I was up way past bedtime (11 pm) I was in tears by the evenings end. I have been a busy boy in more than one way. I have discovered the true meaning in others conversations. I am always asking who mom is talking to or what the other person wanted. I have discovered sarcasm and what it means to be embarrassed. My tears were rolling again after I made a group at the party laugh. They thought I was so cute and funny and lovable, but I thought they were "laughing at me." I buried my head in the back of my chair and had the sweetest frown you have ever seen. Mom just held me tight and tried to explain. I am growing up faster than the fam expected. Three years old brings a whole new set of battles, lots of explaining and even more nurturing body, mind and ego.

0 comments: