LIONS, TIGERS, BEARS AND SANTA...
SANTA WAS AT THE ZOO! I couldn't miss having breakfast with this guy. He was so jolly! The moment he walked in the room my eyes were glued to him. I was ready. I walked right up to him and told him all about the costumes I wanted for Christmas. All the costumes to be exact...Superman, Hulk, Batman, Flash. Santa gave me a note too. It was a list of all the ways that I could be nice throughout the year...good to know...I want to stay on the good boy list.
Even though the weather keeps changing around here mom, dad and Santa need me to be consistent. This particular morning it was FREEZING! Mom and dad kept me all bundled up. There was my shirt, my sweater, my jacket and then 2 blankets snuggled in tight around me in the wagon. I was riding with a smile while mom and dad, Aunt Carley, Uncle JJ and Wes had the shakes. BRRRRR! After a surprisingly warm and yummy breakfast we headed out to see the zoo animals. We took what Aunt Carly calls the fast tour of the zoo. We saw the highlights, ate some cotton candy and enjoyed every minute of the zoo without the crowds. Mom promised that come cold weather we would make another trip--it was so easy to get up close and enjoy the animals. I think the cold weather was enjoyed by the animals too. They were moving about and ready to interact with us. One bird squaked so loud at dad that he about jumped out of his jacket. We reinacted that one time and again. Dad wasn't laughing as much as we were though. We finished our morning out with a very chilly train ride. Mom and dad talked about the old train and all the old creepy toys and stuffed animals that once lined the tunnels. Things have changed quite a bit and we are looking forward to our next outing. Merry Christmas Santa! See you next year! I will be the best boy!











Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Posted by J Taylor at 2:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment