I WANT LONG HAIR!...
I have all kinds of ideas about what "Rock-n-Roll" is. It's long hair, tattoos and songs that mom and dad listened to in their teens. I can sing the chorus to 'Round and Round', 'Sweet Child of Mine' and more from memory. I have lots of songs that just come rollin' out and this day was a rockin' day. Dad came in from work and immediately was hit up for guitar time with me. I knew just what to do. I picked out my guitar, stripped of my shirt and put my shirt on my head. Frustrated because it kept falling off mom and dad were not sure what was happening then I explained it; Rock-n-Roll guys have long hair. They were more than happy to help me with my hair. They think I am the coolest thing since sliced bread. Who thinks of this stuff? Me!
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Posted by J Taylor at 6:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment