YEE-HAW RODEO!...
It was Ella's first Rodeo and we dressed in true style. I pulled off a look that hasn't been seen since the late 80's when Uncle Jeff last wore this hat. We called it a 10 gallon topper...It fit, but I preferred my Spiderman baseball cap. FYI I have a big boy head. These brains in combination with these curls measure up to a 6.5.
We showed Ella all the highlights before it was lights out for a sleepy baby. I made sure we hit the petting zoo, tractors and pony rides too. No rodeo is complete without them. I didn't care how long we had to wait in line. I was ready to ride. The token was just burning a hole in my hand. I could not wait to drop it into the box and pick out my horse. I knew that "Gem" was the one. She was a white horse and after riding described as "bumpy." Ella liked riding too for awhile. We had to stop and let her off a little early.
It was a beautiful day, perfect picnic weather and we were blessed to spend it with our extended family. 






Saturday, March 21, 2009
Posted by J Taylor at 5:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment