Saturday, May 30, 2009

AFTER SCHOOL TUTORING...
This is what I call "my work." My desk is in daddy's office and I love to pull out all the pens and magazines and have at it. I create all kinds of special projects. Scissors, glue, tape and stickers don't last too long in house. But today I had a different task. I have been working on writing my name for some time now and I have discoverd that I have way to many curvy letters in my name...what were my parents thinking? Can I please get some straight lines? Typing my name comes much easier than writing it, but look at me now...I can write most of my letters independently. Kindergarten here I come! My mama is so proud of me!
Look at this grip...and it only gets better from here :) I know how to hold my pen "properly." Keep a look out for pincers.

0 comments: