Saturday, May 30, 2009

GRAMPY GRAMPS...
It was not the best of circumstances to bring Grandpa to Houston, but we were sure glad to see him. 5 months is just too long to go without a snuggle. I showed Grandpa and Donna all my pets and then played some basketball with Grandpa. He tried to show me all the fancy shots he could make, but I guess doubted his abilities. I made sure the goal was in its lowest position and real close to Grampy Gramps. Best of all, I pulled out all the stops on good behavior and really showed him what I had...intermittent fits and screams. 3 is a fabulous age! Mom is just trying to survive the morning prep for school and soak up the love on the weekends. I think we are just all really tired. We rush from school to therapy 2 days a week and mix in doctor check ups and moms model teacher classes in between. When mom picks me up from school in the afternoon I always have to ask "where are we going now?" Summer just can't get here fast enough! We have big plans to soak up the fun, but all of that will begin after a period of rest...rest is good...just don't tell me that is what I need to do. "I DON'T NEED A NAP. I'M NOT TIRED!" Mom is begging for someone to tell her to go rest...any takers?
Yummy food in our tummies!

0 comments: