Tuesday, June 23, 2009

2 SUPERHEROS, THE VERY HOT SUN AND CARS...
What else would you need to make the perfect playdate? I am always talking about my cousins...I only have one, but if you are a good friend you are quickly renamed "my cousin." I love to play with Wesley and help him do all the big boy stuff. Mom was shocked at just how helpful I am...she knew I was sweet, but I was such a big boy too. I am an encourager. I love to motivate and cheer people on.
It was a fast paced weekend...the pace of course was set by us...we played here, there and everywhere. We pulled out each and every toy and found some really creative, might I say random uses for them too. When we went to bed Friday night it took mom about an hour to get it all organized again. We had pieces of this and that stuffed into every cubby hole we could find.
As mom cleaned, we snuggled in with dad on a pallet mom made on the floor. It was kinda like camping. I don't have rails on my big boy bed anymore so mom wanted to make sure that we would stay put for the night. Thumps and bumps in the night were not her idea of a good time. We stayed just where we were for awhile, but come morning I was in mom's bed, dad was in the guest room and Wesley was curled up in the living room chair--interesting arrangement, huh?
We played, danced, built things, wrecked things, painted, colored and more until Aunt Carley came to get Wes Saturday afternoon. It did not take us long to decide that we would have to meet up during the week until school starts back. Us boys love each other and we love to play! We are silly, dramatic and oh so much fun! I don't know about Wes, but I was EXHAUSTED!

0 comments: