FLOW WORKS AND MORE MUSEUM FUN!...
The last time we took a trip to the museum we learned several very important lessons...sunscreen is a must, always bring a change of clothes and credit cards will not buy you a frozen fruit bar...bring cash! Mom remembered and we were off to have more fun!
We explored all the areas of the very crowed museum. I love all the dramatic play. The diner and pet shop were a huge hit this time and last. I am still working up the courage to climb in and all over the power play areas. There are so many big kids it is more than a little intimidating. If only it were bigger...mom would jump right in with me. I didn't mind missing out though. I was ready to get to the Flow Works water play area. Aunt Kaci and I filled the great big bowl and then jumped back as it dumped gallons of water down around us. Aunt Kaci saved me from this soaking, but I was ready to get wet! I found sprinkles around the backside and then cooled off with a strawberry frozen fruit bar. Mom does not suggest the mango--yuck! The best of the best was making tornadoes. I love watching them in the bath and here I was able to change the size of the tornado by spinning the wheel. Mom has a surprise for me...a tornado tube from the science guy. I will be making my own tornadoes at home now--fun, fun!
When we went back in we found a very cool attraction. It weighs and measures you using nanos, chickens, pennies, cartons of milk and more. If you can't tell from the picture I am 3 chickens, 4 cartons of milk or 67 pennies tall. (FYI--I am really more than that. This machine measured me at 39.5 inches, but I am really 41.5--promise!) I wonder what I would weigh? 42 pounds equals how many pennies? Dr. Nguyen says pennies don't matter--I'm perfect--90th percentile for weight and height! Look out ladies! I am 100% sweet and even more fun!




Thursday, June 18, 2009
Posted by J Taylor at 2:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment