HOW MUCH FUN IS TOO MUCH FUN?...
Aunt Kaci came to stay for the week and we soaked up all the sun and fun we could handle. We jumped ourselves silly at Monkey Business, ran, chased and played at the park, had a picnic lunch, enjoyed popsicles and loads of icecream and splished and splashed at Noah's Ark...all of this was just the beginning. We love summer! It is the time mom gets to pretend she has her dream job--stay at home mama to many! It may be 100 degrees outside, but if you plan it right the fun out weighs the sweat ringed clothes and sand piles in your shoes. Mom was really impressed with my behavior too; no naps and I played so sweetly and enjoyed all the attention too. I am more like my mom than I know. I love having company and enjoy staying on the move having fun here and there and everywhere. I can't wait until Aunt Kaci comes again. I have big plans--I told mom just this morning that next time we are going to eat pizza and go to the zoo. Oh the places we will go and the fun we will have be it 2 or a whole fun crew!


Thursday, June 18, 2009
Posted by J Taylor at 1:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment