SO LONG FAREWELL...SUMMER IS HERE...
It was my last day of school and I finally agreed to take my picture with Ms. Denise. She will still be my teacher when I return to school in the fall, but my class will still have lots of new faces. Many of my friends will moving on to kindergarten and first grade. I am so excited about being a "kindergartner." Mom and I have it all figured out. Once school starts back in August I only have to wait 3 months until I don't have to take naps. Yes, this is my HUGE objection to returning to school. My friends are already 4 or 5 or 6 so they are in the all day academic program. I was the lil guy in my class so I was forced to the nap room each day...I needed one, but I would never admit that. I am ready to be a big guy and I am practicing all my academics this summer with mom so I will be ready to go when I return to LMS. Ms. Denise even made me some homework for the summer. I will be creating patterns, writing words and numbers and reading easy words and books. Mom plans to make it fun though...worksheets are not her style. Bring on the pre-K fun!
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Posted by J Taylor at 1:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment