SERIOUS SUMMER SLEEPING...
Summer is here and sleeping in late is the theme around the Taylor house. This is a whole new experience for mom and me. Yesterday, I woke up at 9am...I probably could have slept longer, but mom was making some noise trying to get the sewing machine out of the guest bedroom and into her car. Of course, I am staying up late and refusing naps too. So, it is currently 9:26...mom is awake and blogging, but me...I am snoozin' away with my dad in the big bed. Yes, we have made some changes. It used to be that I would call for mom to jump in bed with me come 2 am, but these days I jump in bed with her. I don't know what made me change, but the day came where I just got out of bed, opened my door, walked down the hall and climbed in. Mom did not even hear me last night and yet there I was this morning. I guess she really is tired. Mom is not ready to surender naps...she was really looking forward to taking some this summer. I bet she works them back in my schedule soon. Oh, mom has bigs plans for us this summer and she has a schdule too. Dad always says, "you have to keep them fed and watered" and mom believes sleeping too.
Hope you are snoozin' away some summer time too. After this busy year...we all deserve a rest.
Sunday, June 07, 2009
Posted by J Taylor at 8:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment