Wednesday, August 19, 2009

WESLEY IS 3 LIKE ME!...
After 10 months of waiting, Wesley finally caught up! We celebrated his birthday by jumping ourselves sweaty! We had the whole family jumping including my Lala...it was her first time in the jump house. You could have heard her laughing across the building. I was just happy to see everyone. I wanted to make sure that JJ and Makalya would be there. I have been telling mom for months that I want to go camping again with Makayla and Justin. I love playing with my cousins and this was no exception. Uncle JJ had everyone chunking balls at each other and laughing between grimaces. We ran and ran and ran, jumped, climbed and hollared before settling into the big b-day song for Wes. He wasn't so sure about the attention or the blow up bday chair but he loved his balloons. After much pizza and a heaping pile of cake we headed to Big Grandmas house to open Wesley's gifts. I was so good. I watched him open each one, from real close of course, and made a mental wish wish to boot. Wes was quite impressed with his new cars and his ramp. He loved his new Cars inspired Leapster and even dressed up in his new Batman costume (Dark Knight to be exact.) I already shared my next costume request--Venim--mom is not so sure about the bad guy costumes, but she said she would pass along the message. She may be able to convince me that Wolverine is a step above...I am learning all about the X-Men. In fact, I know lots beacuase I have a new superhero fact book. Mom is learning more every day; I can't believe she did not learn these things growing up with 2 brothers (they liked He Man, GI Joe and Ninja turtles, but enough about that.) It was raining cats and dogs outside and it really wasn't too long before all 3 kiddos were silent. The rest of the fam was shocked. No noise? Where did the kids go? We were busy playing on Leapsters. I made sure I told Lala with just the sweetest head cock and voice that "I did not have one of those." HINT--I am working on being subtle.
Happy Birthday Wesley! We don't even need our costumes...our moms already think we are super!

0 comments: