Sunday, September 27, 2009

IT'S NOT IF YOU WIN OR LOSE...
It was my first Astro's game. Mr. Tim game us tickets to the last game of the season and we had great seats! We really had to watch those balls...3 of them headed our way! Whoa--they just missed us. We had lots of firsts this night...namely our first stadium dog. (It was tasty and it did not make mom sick--wow!)
I was decked out in my #45, Lee jersey (thanks again to Mr. Tim) and feeling super special. I counted down the days for almost 2 weeks and was thrilled when mom picked me up singing "Take Me Out to the Ball Game." I almost did not believe it was true. I had to ask at least 3 more times where we were going. It was a long drive and I was so sleepy, but it was worth it.
So, the Astro's didn't win...I had fun with each new experience and can't wait to go back next year. I am already making plans for the next time and hoping I can squeeze in a Texan's game too. Are you ready for some Football?

0 comments: