TORO and the TEXANS...
What could be better than a smokin' longhorn? It was so cool! We were so thankful Mr. Tim gave us tickets to the Texans game. We didn't have time to buy a jersey, but we still sported blue.
It was down right POURING outside, but we did not mind one bit. We pulled right in with our parking pass and high tailed it through security to look around. We would have swam to seats if need be. We were immediately greeted by some tipsy fans from California. The Texans were playing the Raiders and boy do those guys have some spirit. Listen to me when I tell you they literally looked like the dead revisited. Metal spikes sticking out here and there, black on black with some very creepy looking masks. I just stared. I tried to giggle about it. Infact, mom and dad did too...they tried to convince me that those spooky guys were just silly. I wasn't really laughing though. The real story goes that Mom was none to happy to have the very spooky Raiders death masks glaring at me. Oh yes my friends, the most detailed of them all was a few 5 rows infront of us and right in my view. I probably watched that guy as much as the players.
The excitement of the game was amazing! I loved the up and down, scream and shout of it all. I loved the hamburger and the cotton candy and I loved having Uncle Scott just a few seats away. I had a chance to see dad in a whole new srots light too. He didn't have much of a voice as we left the stadium and I think this game was just what he needed to feed the frenzy. He has been playing fantasy football with some of his fraternity brothers and let's just say that Sunday afternoon is reserved for games these days. Are you ready for some football! Count me in...I have to be able to keep up with all the guys in this family...they are real sports buffs!







Saturday, October 17, 2009
Posted by J Taylor at 3:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment