Tuesday, December 08, 2009

EVERYBODY SAY CHEESE!...
A little late for the birthday celebration...I was excited to do it all again; this time Grandpa style. Guess what I unwrapped? MY VERY OWN CAMERA! I am now the official family photog. Forget being in the picture...I want to take the picture! I can do some really fun things with my camera. I've been taking video too. It is no longer a strange to hear me call out "squeeze together, move over, stay there or say cheese." Mom will try to post my art here soon.

We spent the afternoon together at the house just hanging out, taking loads of pictures and playing games. I taught the family how to win at Gobblit. Mom might be the champion, but I swallowed everyones players with the big guys...I'm catching on to this strategy thing.

Evening brought dinner at Uncle Jeff's house--my favorites were on the table. You just can't beat steak and a loaded potato. I ate until my heart was content and my belly was too tight. It was time to let all my sillies out. Be fair now. It had been a busy weekend and it was past bedtime--an hour past. Everyone sing now..."A toody ta, a toody ta, a toody ta ta." Okay, so maybe only me and mom will recognize the song, but you get the gist. Stick your tongue out and sing every now and again...you won't regret the sillies.

0 comments: