THANKS FOR THANKSGIVING!...
Lala is a regular Martha minus the compulsive disorder. Thanksgiving dinner always looks like a fancy feast of new recipes tangled with the tried and true. Her tables are lavish complete with seating cards and every bit of china, silver and crystal is admired upon use. To all the adults in the family these meals are in high demand, sought after, requested and delicious of course. I prefer the relish tray. Fill me up on heaps of fruit salad, a few green beans, 2 rolls and mounds of cranberry sauce. I'm fine with Thanksgiving coming but once a year.
I spent the day taking pictures with my new camera and wishing my cousin was around to run wild with me. I had all the attention but I wished I could have shared it.





Tuesday, December 08, 2009
Posted by J Taylor at 5:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment