Sunday, February 28, 2010

5 YEARS and COUNTING...
It was a real milestone in our house this weekend. February 26th marked the 5 th wedding anniversary for my mom and my dad and my first weekend away from them. While mom and dad spent time together downtown I headed to the farm with Mawmaws and Mr. Tim. There was so much work to be done. I'm not sure they could have done it without me. I'm not sure mom and dad realized how great I would do without them--I was busy wrangling chickens, feeding a baby lamb and keeping up with the chores. I'm also not sure if they realized how much they would miss me and yet still survive having a wonderful time together. There was so much food involved. They dined at Ouisies and Churrasco's in one weekend and still had time to see a romantic movie. A weekend long date was perfect for a 5 year celebration.

0 comments: