JUST SO YOU KNOW...
I am well aware that it has been too long since my last post and even longer since I took the time to tell you what the lil man is capable of. I wish I could snap my fingers and make all that good stuff appear. However, we have a problem on the home front. My camera's memory card has gone bad and my computer no longer recognizes it. And to make these precious times even more exciting...my video camera does not work either. Can someone feel my pain here? I am like a fish without water and this is spring break people! What am I to do if I can not follow my child around like a photog?
So, say a prayer for the Taylor film and video crew. Otherwise, it may be awhile before you see us here again.
Sunday, March 14, 2010
Posted by J Taylor at 8:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment